This privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice
”) describes how GOOD GOODS REVIEWS PTE. LTD (“Good Goods
” or “us
”) obtains, uses and shares personal information and other information in connection with the operation of our website available at www.goodgoodsreview.com (the “Site
”) and related services, including the product testing, surveys, questionnaires, polls, forums and other research projects offered to the members of the Good Goods community (the “Services
”). enable consumer brands and other companies that partner with us (“Brand Partners
”) to receive product feedback from consumers through our product discovery and testing mechanisms.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
GOOD GOODS REVIEWS PTE. LTD obtains information (i) you provide when accessing our service, including if you apply to become a member of the Good Goods community; (ii) you share as part of your feedback, by completing surveys or otherwise as a member of the Good Goods community; (iii) automatically collected about your interactions with the Site and Services, and (iv) from other sources.Personal Information You Provide When Accessing Our Site
If you choose to contact us or complete a form on our Site, including to apply to become a member of the Good Goods community, we collect personal information such as name, phone number, location, other answers to form questions and other information you share with us.
If you choose to contact us or complete a form on our Site or in our Telegram bot as a representative of a Brand Partner, we collect personal information, including your business contact information.Personal Information You Provide When You Become a Good Goods Community Member (Products Tester)
If you become a member of the Good Goods community, you will be asked to provide your personal information to create your account and in connection with the feedback about the products you are sent for testing, surveys we ask you to complete or other initiatives in which you participate. The information we obtain about you includes:
- Contact Information (e.g., first and last name, phone number, social media pages).
- Login Credentials (e.g., username).
- Demographic information (e.g., gender, birth year).
- Interests and preferences information.
- Information you submit in relation to your participation in the Good Goods community. This information varies depending on the initiatives in which you participate in, and may include comments, photos, videos and other content or information you choose to share with or submit to us. It may also include information you submit about others (e.g., members of your household).
Note that some features of the Site or Services may not work if you choose not to provide the requested information.Information You Give Us About Others
You may give us information about other people, including about the members of your household. Do not give us information about others unless you are authorized or have their consent to do so. We will use their information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.Information Automatically Collected About Your Interactions With The Site and Services
Good Goods, our service providers and third parties may automatically collect information when you interact with or use our Site and Services, including through cookies, web beacons, software development kits (SDK’s) and other technologies (collectively “Cookies
We receive personal information and additional data about you from other sources and it may be combined with the information we have about you. For example, we obtain data from social media sign in or log in feature providers, such as Facebook. We receive certain personal information tied to your social media account when you use these features. To limit the information we receive from social media platforms, please check with the social media platform(s) you used to log in to learn how you can limit their ability to share your information with other parties.HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We use the personal information we obtain from our Site and Services for several purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Providing you with the Services, including identifying and authenticating user accounts and facilitating the shipment of products for testing, connecting you with Brand Partners and matching you with Brand Partners’ products;
- Communicating with you about Good Goods’s Site or Services, updates and new products, our Brand Partners’ initiatives or promotions, including by sending you emails or text messages, depending on your communication preferences;
- Creating research and insights for our Brand Partners about their products and Good Goods community members and analyzing how you and others interact with and respond to Brand Partners’ offerings;
- Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site and Services and improving the user experience;
- Developing, managing and conducting advertising and marketing campaigns, promotions and offers, including about our Site, Services and offerings, or third parties’ products, services and other initiatives;
- Complying with and enforcing applicable industry and legal requirements (including legal process such as court orders, warrants or subpoenas) and fulfilling contractual obligations; and
- Detecting, preventing and responding to fraud or abuse of the Site and Services; and
- If you are a Brand Partner, providing you with the contracted products or services, and as otherwise appropriate for our business or internal purposes.
We may also aggregate the personal information we obtain through our Services (the “Aggregated Data
”) and use it for analytics, benchmarking, our own marketing efforts and other business purposes. We may augment such Aggregated Data with data we obtain from other sources.WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the personal information we obtain in connection with the operation of the Site and Services:
- With service providers who work on our behalf, business partners and other third-party partners that provide features or functionalities we integrate into our Site and Services, such as email communication providers;
- With our attorneys, accountants, auditors or other advisors, as necessary or appropriate;
- To protect our rights or the rights of others including detecting, preventing and responding to fraud, potentially illegal activities or misuse of the Site or Services, intellectual property infringement or other violations of law, this Privacy Notice, applicable Terms and other policies;
- To the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
- With third parties for any purpose with your consent or otherwise at your direction.
In addition, we may share Aggregated Data with third-parties for any purpose. We share your feedback and input about tested products with Brand Partners in a de-identified manner.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, APPS OR SERVICES
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites, apps or online services operated by companies not affiliated with Good Goods, such as social media functions like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram widgets. These functions and widgets may collect information about users, including which pages were visited and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet. We are not responsible for the content and data handling practices of any third-party websites, apps or services, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies or notices published by relevant third-parties.CHILDREN
The Site and Services are not intended to be used by children under the age of 18. Good Goods does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you learn that a child under the age of 18 has created a Good Goods account or provided us with personal information, please contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Good Goods maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information obtained through the Site or Services. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices or applicable laws. We may, as permitted by law, make such changes without prior notice. We will publish the updated version on the Site and indicate at the top of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute concerning the Site or Services (including our use of your personal information) will be resolved per the relevant provisions in the applicable Good Goods terms, which govern your use of the Site and/or Services.CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or, in accordance with applicable laws, you would like to review or request changes to the personal information collected in connection with your use of the Site and Services, please contact us at email@example.com